Monday, March 21, 2016

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #154 & FEATURES


WELCOME EVERYONE!



I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
It is hard to believe this is already Easter week. I don't know about you, but time is going by so fast 
I just can't catch up. :)

If you are like me, then you will enjoy all the Easter and Spring inspiration that was linked to last week party.
Lets take a look at some of those fabulous entries.

Sara at Twelve On Main  created a beautiful kitchen table Spring centerpiece.




Shelia at Note Songs decorated beautifully for Spring her breakfast room.


Jennifer at The Jenny Evolution made her own Easter egg garland.


Erin at Delightful-e-made  shared a wonderful recipe for garden vegetable pasta salad. 


Sarah at The Gold Lining Girl made really cute Easter chicks lemon cookies


Kandice at Just The Woods  shared a wonderful tutorial on how she made Rustic Barn Wood Tea Light Candle Holders.


Susan at OHMY! Creative made really pretty stenciled burlap bunny plaques. 



Thank you to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.   You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page. 


Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. And although there is really no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.

  Have fun!



13 comments:

  1. Maria Elena,
    I don't know about you, dear friend, but I'm still tackling the Easter and the Spring decor!
    My shoulder and my schedule have truly, s l o w e d me down this year!
    Amazing featured guests!
    thank you for hosting Tuesdays At Our Home!
    Have a blessed Holy Week and Easter!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting this lovely party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chicks cookies.
    Thank you for hosting Maria.
    Happy Easter.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Maria! Thank you so much for featuring my Jadeite! I'll be back to link up to this week's party.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the party! I hope you are all ready for Easter! With your little grandson I'm sure it's all the more fun now. Have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great party this week Maria. Thanks for hosting.

    xoxo,
    Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for the feature and for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting, Maria! Have a lovely Easter, my friend!! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful features! Thanks so much for hosting each week! Happy Spring and Happy Easter to you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello beautiful! Great party! I hope to see you at our party that goes until Friday. We Pin and Tweet every creation! Have a Happy Day! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful features this week. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We really enjoyed making our Easter Egg garland (including hubby!) and I'm so pleased you liked the craft, too. Thanks for the feature!

    Jennifer @ The Jenny Evolution

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...