Thursday, March 26, 2015

IVORY SISAL RUG


Greetings!
Hope your week is going well.
I have been keeping busy, busy. Lots going on around this house, but no complains, I am enjoying every minute of it.

A couple of weeks ago, I purchased a new rug for the entrance hall of our home.
I was looking around for something that would go well with our living/dinning room rugs and that it would 
withstand high traffic. 
I normally don't like to order large items like these online, but, this time around, I took a chance.





Thr rug came from Overstock,
I have ordered from them before and never been disappointed. The rug was the perfect color, 
texture and exactly what I was looking for.
It also has a rubber back, so I didn't have to worry about getting a non-slip pad.



 





Now that life is getting back to semi normal, my husband and I will continue with our home improvements.
Weather is getting nicer, so outdoor projects plans are already in the making.

Thank you all for visiting.
Until next time!

 


11 comments:

  1. I love Overstock, Maria. Great store...great rug. I have never seen a sisal rug with a rubber back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's the right size and overstock has great inventory! Enjoy your new grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new rug looks great in the entry way, Maria. I'm on the lookout for some new rugs, too, so I appreciate your close-up photos. That one looks well made. Thanks for sharing! I can just imagine what a happy place your home is these days. Lucky grandma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria! Oh, your new rug just looks perfect! I've never used Overstock but probably should check it out!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You picked a great rug! Overstock is great! Hope you have a great weekend and be sure to share more pics of that sweet baby boy soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that rug is beautiful. I have been wanting a Sisal rug for ages. I'm just a bit jealous. ;) Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. The rug fits that space perfectly! It is good to hear that your life is returning to a more normal routine. xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great find and it looks perfect! I hope you're enjoying being a grandmother!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The rug looks great in your lovely foyer! Hope you are having plenty of fun with that new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks so perfect there Maria. I love how it compliments your rug in your living room. I hope you are enjoying the time spoiling your new little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too just received a rug from overstock. I almost got a sisal rug like yours but since it was going underneath our dining table, I wanted some pattern to camouflage any stains that might occur. I was very pleased with overstock. Your new rug looks perfect in that spot Maria! I'll get around to posting mine sometime ... so busy this time of year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...