Monday, October 27, 2014

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #84 & FEATURES


Welcome to Tuesdays at Our Home!


I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
Mine was busy, but very nice.
Taking advantage of the wonderful weather we are having, Saturday we continued working on the deck.
The truth is my husband is doing most of the work, I just supervise. :)
This is four months of work!
 


On Sunday, my daughter and I did a crazy thing, we went to Ikea. 
Why is it crazy you ask? Well, we don't have an Ikea in our town and the closest one is 100 miles away one way  
in a town called Round Rock.
Oh, yes we did! :) Drove two hundred miles to go shopping.
We had a fun and lovely "mother & daughter" time and came home with a few "goodies". :)
I will share soon what we found. It sure was a nice weekend. :)

Before we start the party, I would like to give you a glimpse of some of the beautiful links from last week.

 Patti at Old Things New found a chandelier at the Habitat Center and you just have to go see what she did with it.
So beautiful!


Lindy at Itsy Bitsy Paper turned an old ladder into a beautiful piece for her porch using American Decor chalk paint. Love the color!


Dana st The Starfish Studio shared her beautifully painted mason jars and a tutorial on how you can paint your own.


Babs at Upstairs Downstairs decorated her outdoor space for Fall. Just beautiful! 


Christine at Little Brags shared many beautiful ideas and inspiration on how to personalized your home. 


Phyllis at Grandparents Plus shared a recipe for Chocolate Crumb Cake. It looks amazing! 



Thank you again to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments!


If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar. 
You will also be able to view all these post linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.
 
No, lets see what you have been up to this week!


You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related. 
 NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. 



 And although there is no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog. 



Have fun!





16 comments:

  1. Hey sweet lady, I'm the first one partying, lol! Cute features. Hope you had a great weekend.
    Thanks for hosting this great party. Have a terrific week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria Elena, the deck is turning out amazingly! It's been a long processed but it's going to be oh, so worthy! Driving 200 miles to go shopping, yeah, that's crazy, but not for us girls! Thanks for the party, I'm glad to be joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if there's ever been a store worth driving 200 miles, it's IKEA!! Hope you found some super fun stuff!! Thanks for the party!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your porch is going to be amazing!! I bet you'll live out there whenever the weather permits!
    How fun for you and your daughter to enjoy a shopping expedition. 100 miles isn't *that* far, when it comes to IKEA! ;)
    Can't wait to see your treasures, Maria Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maria, thanks so much for the FEATURE today!!!!! xoxoxo Christine from Little Brags

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all, thank you for always hosting such a nice party. I love your blog and your creative spirit. And thank you for the feature today! I am always so complimented. Many hugs, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, how fun was that? We used to live in Round Rock! It has grown so much in the last 10 years. Your features are wonderful. Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maria :)
    I'm joining your party today - thank you so much for it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your deck will be gorgeous, and hurray for you that you have the nice weather to enjoy it!

    I hope you had a great Ikea trip. If I lived that far away I would have brought a truck! lol!

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really appreciate the feature of my Chocolate Crumb Pie! Thank you!
    Have a great week and thanks, also, for the party!
    Phyllis@grandparentsplus.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Maria! Oh, your deck will be so gorgeous after you get through with it! Thank you so much for hosting your party.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello cute lady! I love to stop and party with you! Thank you for hosting. Please come by our party. We would love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for hosting. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting the party and enjoy the week Maria Elena. I new here and hope to visit again!
    Julie @ Julie's Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh I will have to remember this link! I would love to join up too! love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...