Monday, September 8, 2014

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #77 & FEATURES


Hello, everyone!
Welcome to Tuesdays at Our home.




Last week we had a great party. Some of the posts left me speechless. Just beautiful!
You are all so talented & creative! 

Here are a few of those posts.

Lisa at Texas Decor  gave us the first tour of her beautiful home. Every room is just perfect!
Her post was #1 on the most viewed list. 


Carol from An Oasis in the desert revealed the super amazing closet her husband built.
It just does NOT get better than this.
A dream closet for sure!



Megan from Love to Bake Forever shared a very simple and easy way of making a very yummy cherry pie. 
Looks delicious! 


Gail at Purple Hues & Me gave us a tutorial on how to make gorgeous burlap coneflowers.
Amazing job!



Brooke at Artistic Endeavors 101 shared a post on how her daughter made a beautiful raggy rug from old sheets. 
Gorgeous project!



Noreen at Crafty Journal shared some super great tips on how to preserve Fall leaves to use for your projects.
I loved this post!




Thank you again to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments!
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.


 You will also be able to view all these post linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.


Are you ready for a new party?
You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related. 
 NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. 
 
And although there is no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog. 


Have fun!




15 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party, Maria Elena! Have a great week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my home tour, Maria Elena! Your parties are always so much fun and inspiring! Hope you're having a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that closet, it's awesome! Thanks for hosting Ma. Elena. Have a great week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello beautiful! It is always a pleasure to be a part of your party each week. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party tonight at 7 pm. We would be thrilled. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous of Carol's closet! thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria, thanks for hosting the party and have a great week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely features every week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for featuring my closet, Maria Elena! I'm truly so happy with all of the sweet comments, and I have read each and every one to my hubby. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good evening, Maria Elena. Thank you for hosting the blog party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great features, Ma. Elena. Thanks for hosting...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great features, Maria! I'm off to see how to preserve fall leaves. Thanks for hosting your party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really awesome features this week. Have a fantastic week, and thanks for hosting.

    Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maria, thanks for hosting and I'm loving all the great features.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for hosting! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for the lovely feature. It made my day!

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...