Friday, April 19, 2013

MOST VIEWED LINKS FROM TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #6


Hello, everyone!

What a crazy and busy, busy week this has been for me and today is not better. So much to do!

But before my insane Friday starts, I wanted to make sure I shared with you the most viewed links from this week's party.

Thank you all who joined in or just stopped by for a visit.I really appreciate all of you!  

Now, on to this week's features! 

******************************************************** 
 

The link with the most views was JoAnne's from A Pocketful of Blue.
She shared with us her gorgeous sofa table in her family room. Her decor is beautiful. 
I love, love the window frame on the wall. 



Rachel, from Maison de Pax shared her DIY homemade bubbles and mason jars that she made for her child's first birthday party. Very cute and creative! What a cool idea!  
 


 
 Suzy's breakfast tray from At the farm house was just something to see! So pretty!
I love the pops of yellow against the black and white.
Gorgeous!


 Diane from An Extraordinary Day gave us a tutorial of how she made her Spring tulip wreath. 
It is so beautiful and I just love how it looks hanging on the cabinet in her sun room. 
What a gorgeous Spring display!


 
Ceekay from Thinkin of Home shared her Pumpkin Pie recipe. It looks wonderful and sooo yummy! 
I viewed this post while I was having my morning coffee and let me tell you, I would of loved me a piece! LOL


  
gave us a look at her beautifully decorated Spring porch.
Her wreath is gorgeous.The colors are so pretty!

  

Thank you, thank you all that participated in this week's party. It was so much fun to visit each and everyone of you.

For those of you featured, feel free to stop by and grab a "featured button" from my side bar

 Hope to see you next week. Until then, have a fabulous weekend!









 

10 comments:

  1. What a delightful surprise to learn that you featured my Tulip Wreath in your lovely line up of features today. Thank you so much Maria Elena for this special blessing!
    Wishing you an Extraordinary weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People have great taste, don't they? I'm always interested to see what they like viewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the feature....I am honored! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so surprised and honored that my post had the most views! Thank you, Maria Elena and thank you to all of you who took the time to visit my blog ~ you made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE FEATURE!!! I am enjoying the spring weather that is finally here...

    Have a great weekend - can't wait to see what is posted in next weeks party!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria Elena- What a wonderful party. I am off to visit a couple of blogs. Did you know that the whole right hand side of your blog is cut off? It cuts off mid-way through your profile picture and I can't see any of your sidebar items. Just thought you might now know-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great features, Maria Elena! I'm going to spend some time this weekend going back through all of the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gracias por compartir ,, que tengas un lindo fin de semana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful party! I loved JoAnn's sofa table and window!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...