Monday, January 13, 2020

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #342 & FEATURES


WELCOME EVERYONE!


Thank you for taking the time to be here today!
It is an honor to have you join me every week!
Thank you so much!

Last week we had another amazing party full of many 
DIY projects, crafts, recipes and home decor.
So much talent out there!  
Here are a few of my favorites.

Kathryn at The Dedicated House shared with us her top 2019 posts.


Angela at Simply Beautiful By Angela created a beautiful construction themed party for her son's birthday.


Erin at Table For Seven shared a wonderful recipe for guiltless ranch dip with baked pita chips.


Stephanie at Abbotts At Home taught us how to achieve a beautiful white and grey distressed furniture look using different paint steps.


Kristi at French Creek Farmhouse showed us how she is decorating her home for winter after Christmas.


Thank you again to all who took the time to participate.

I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 

When you link up, you are giving Our Home Away From Home blog permission to share any of your pictures as a feature on any social media outlets with due credit to you.

You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my Pinterest and Facebook page.

Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. 

HAVE FUN!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for the feature and the party! Have a great week! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting!! I hope you have a great week!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! I brought by some Elderberry Syrup. Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your party. Thank you for hosting, can't wait to see all the new ideas for 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the inspiring ideas and recipes - GREAT party as always. Have a WONDERFUL week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the party and feature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting your fun party. Have a great new week.
    xoxo
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for hosting. This week I am excited to share my cozy style for my home in the wintertime. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word! Thank you sooo much for the feature, my friend! xo, Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! I think this might be my first time here. So nice to find you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...