Monday, December 4, 2017

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #234 & FEATURES


WELCOME EVERYONE!


I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
The month of November came and went so fast. It is hard to believe we are just three weeks away from Christmas.

I know everyone is busy getting ready for the holidays and I am enjoying visiting all your blogs and seeing all the beautiful Christmas projects, decorations and wonderful recipes.
Lets visit some of the bloggers that joined us last week.

Brooke at Suddenly Southern Blog  built new rustic shelves in the great room of her new home.


Claire at I Wasn't Expecting That shared a wonderful recipe for Edd Kimber's Amaretto Creams.


Eileen & Ash at Just Measuring Up created a simple cookie decorating gift for the holidays. 
Love this idea!


Another great recipe, this one for Jumbo 3 Chip Cookies was shared by Andrea at Living on Cloud Nine.


Angie at The Country Chic Cottage showed us how to make really cute felt Christmas tree decorations.


Lolly & Jane  shared some wonderful Christmas printable gift boxes.


 Thank you to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.   You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my Pinterest page.

 Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. And although there is really no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.



Have fun!





8 comments:

  1. Just hopped by and what a lovely surprise :) Thanks so much for the feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you for including my jumbo chip cookies!! Merry Christmas and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting Maria, there is so much inspiration as usual.
    Have a lovely week.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another great party.
    Happy December
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maria, such a great round up of posts in your party! This is my first time sharing here with you. I followed you on FB and I shared this post on my FB blog page too. Thank you :) I look forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Maria Elena for your 234th Tuesdays at Our Home. Have a great week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting all the Holiday fun! ~Kristin www.whitearrowshome.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...