Monday, October 16, 2017

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #227 & FEATURES


Welcome to Tuesdays at Our Home! 


I hope you had a great weekend. Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.
While you are here I hope you link some of your wonderful posts. 

Last week the party was filled with so many amazing ideas, recipes and beautiful Fall inspiration.
There were so many awesome posts last week.  I could have kept going with the features!   I do love being able to see the most viewed posts on Inlinkz, because I would never be able to decide what to feature.  You bring the talent and delicious recipes each week.   - See more at: http://www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com/2015/08/time-to-party-at-bouquet-of-talent-with.html#sthash.cSKAEeoE.dpuf
There were so many awesome posts last week.  I could have kept going with the features!   I do love being able to see the most viewed posts on Inlinkz, because I would never be able to decide what to feature.  You bring the talent and delicious recipes each week.   - See more at: http://www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com/2015/08/time-to-party-at-bouquet-of-talent-with.html#sthash.cSKAEeoE.dp
Lets take a look at some of the features!

Summer at Raising a Farmhouse shared with us her beautiful home decorated for Fall.



Judith at Botanic Bleu added a to her kitchen gorgeous french style fall decor.


Pinky at Designs by Pinky created a beautiful Fall coffee table vignette.
Love her new pillows!



Burlap & Blue shared a great recipe for Halloween candy corn jello.



Antonella at White House Crafts made a super cute Cinderella Glitter Pumpkin.



Mary at The Boondocks Blog created a wonderful kitchen organizer out of an old chair.




 Thank you to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.   You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my Pinterest page.

 Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. And although there is really no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.


Have fun!





7 comments:

  1. Hi Maria Elena - thanks so much for hosting Tuesday at Home. Happy fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elena thank you for hosting and for featuring my kitchen organizer. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great party, thanks for the inspiration.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting this lovely party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting, Maria Elena! It's always a pleasure to join your party.

    Warm hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great dining room with the chandy, I love it.
    I'm so happy to be joining your party dear Ma. Elena, it looks awesome ! Thank you.
    Have a terrific week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...