Monday, February 22, 2016

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #150 & FEATURES


Hello friends!
Welcome to Tuesdays at Our Home.


I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
It is great to have you all here ready to party! Once again, last week we had some amazing posts
linked to Tuesdays at Our Home. 
Lets pay a visit to some of those bloggers.



Jessica at All She Cooks shared a wonderful recipe for  Snickers Cheesecake Parfait- No Bake Mason Jars



 Jessica at Lou Lou Girls taught us how to make your own roman shades. Great tutorial!



 Jody at Southern Seazons is making beautiful changes in the basement of her new home.

 Don't Sweat The Recipe shared a wonderful recipe for Chicken Gyros.


Christine at Little Brags put together a great little bar in a crate. 


Terry at Forever Decorating shared her gorgeous collection of vintage typewriters.



Thank you to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.   You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page. 

 

Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. And although there is really no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.



  Have fun!




 Thank you so much for stopping by to join us.  I can't wait to see what you've been up to this week.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  I love seeing those Easter posts.  It means spring is just around the corner!   
- See more at: http://www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com/2016/02/the-bouquet-of-talent-party-and-top.html#sthash.Aq5xEF9z.dpu
 Thank you so much for stopping by to join us.  I can't wait to see what you've been up to this week.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  I love seeing those Easter posts.  It means spring is just around the corner!   
- See more at: http://www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com/2016/02/the-bouquet-of-talent-party-and-top.html#sthash.Aq5
 Thank you so much for stopping by to join us.  I can't wait to see what you've been up to this week.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  I love seeing those Easter posts.  It means spring is just around the corner!   
- See more at: http://www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com/2016/02/the-bouquet-of-talent-party-and-top.html#sthash.Aq5x

17 comments:

  1. Maria thanks so much for another feature here!!!! So glad you liked my little bar crate!! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon Maria Elena. Happy to be linking a springy post with you today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting this lovely party each week! So many great links and features to inspire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria Elena,
    Amazing featured guests, dear friend!
    Thank you for hosting Tuesdays At Our Home! each week!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou Maria Elena...so much to dream over this week! Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are doing well! Thanks for another party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great features this week. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So excited to share our Master Closet Reveal! Thank you for hosting Maria Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello beautiful! Thank you for hosting such an fabulous party! We appreciate you featuring us!I would to see you at our party that starts tonight at 7 pm. We Pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Marie for Tuesdays At Our Home 150. Appreciate visiting and joining in. Have a great week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting! Your features are beautiful....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for featuring my Chicken Gyros! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for hosting, Maria Elena! Wonderful features, but just looking at that Snicker's Cheesecake Parfait almost sent me into cardiac arrest.....lol!

    Warm hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  14. I see some great food links, but I'm going to start my hop with the decorating links today!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...