Tuesday, July 10, 2012

BLOGGER AWARD


Imagine my surprise when I found out I have been nominated for the

Versatile Blogger Award 

by the wonderful blogger, Daniela, from


THANK YOU, DANIELA, FOR THINKING OF ME!
I am honored!!! 

Daniela has a wonderful blog full of great DIY projects, room makeovers and
organization ideas.

Check out one of her latest post!

 
Go pay her a visit! You won't be sorry!


Here are the rules for this award:  

1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include this award image in your post.

 
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other Bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other Bloggers know they have been nominated.

Now for my seven random facts about myself:

1. MY HOME HAS TO BE CLEAN. EVERYDAY! 
Yes, I am a little crazy about cleaning.



And this is what you will find me doing every morning, sometimes
 as early as 5:00 AM. Ha!
There is a lot of jokes going on around this house about me and the vacuum cleaner! LOL






 2. I AM A DOG LOVER.

Who can not love that little face? :)





3. I LOVE FOOD!

 I love to try new dishes and I also have a little bit of a "sweet tooth". LOL



 
4. I love the ocean.

Specially the Mediterranean. 
This is one of the beaches we used to frequent growing up.




5. I love working with young children and have worked with them
 for years, one on one in the classrooms and later served as Director of two different facilities


6. I used to be a business owner for many years. 




7. I am a very proud Navy Mom!
So, so proud! Did I say proud? :)



My nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award are:

In no particular order, these ladies are mostly new to the blogging world and 
their blogs are all beautiful and very inspiring!




10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award! It's fun to learn more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beach...the Mediterranean is beautiful. You really have an inspiring blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Maria!
    You have such a pretty blog (and home) and the award is icing on the cake!
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, you so deserve this award, Maria Elena!
    xoxo,
    CAS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria Elena- I love all the facts about you. I am a cleaner, too, and I love the ocean and all that goes along with it- Blessings- Hope you have a wonderful night- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your award. I had a friend whose mother was also a little crazy about cleaning. My friend said as a teen she was allowed a lie in at the weekend, but only until 8am!! and then the hoover started.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, I am speechless, thank you so much for sharing this award with me! It is so nice to know that there are awesome people out there that enjoy reading about and looking at my furniture/project makeovers! I'm excited to have a new blogging friend! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! Thanks so much for nominating me!! Off to pass on the love :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's fun to learn more about you! I like to clean my house and keep it tidy, too! Your little puppy sure is precious! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Maria Elena,
    I just posted about the Versatile Blogger Award you gave me, come check it out!

    Thanks bunches!!

    Jeannine @ The Concrete Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...