Monday, September 16, 2019

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #326 & FEATURES


WELCOME TO TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME!


Welcome everyone!
Before we start another weekly party, lets take a look at some of last week links.

Jenn at Clean & Scentsible showed us how to make a beautiful copper fall hoop wreath.


Kelli at 3 Boys And A Dog shared an amazing recipe for red velvet iced brownies.


Lori at Dining Delight created a gorgeous eucalyptus and copper fall tablescape.


Love this recipe by Ewa at Cooking With Ewa for bolognese sauce with cream.


Hannah at Handmade Weekly revealed her beautiful newly updated laundry room.


Thank you again to all who took the time to participate.

I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 

When you link up, you are giving Our Home Away From Home blog permission to share any of your pictures as a feature on any social media outlets with due credit to you.

You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my Pinterest and Facebook page.

Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. 

HAVE FUN!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Maria Elena for featuring my Eucalyptus and Copper Tablescape!! I appreciate all your efforts in hosting this weekly party - so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty features. The spaghetti is making me hungry.
    Thank you for hosting for us this week.
    Happy Fall Maria.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting! This week I've shared #48 & #49, Pumpkin Bread & Pineapple salsa recipes. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thanks so much for hosting. I loved the features you chose, such wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love popping in here for the party. I always find such inspiring ideas and recipes. Thank you for hosting. I hope you have a FANTASTIC week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring my laundry room renovation. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...