Monday, August 19, 2019

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #322 & FEATURES

WELCOME TO TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME!


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! 
Here in Texas we are trying to survive the very hot month of August with temperatures in the triple digits.
Can NOT wait for Fall!

Before we start the party, lets take a look at last week features.


Lisa at Fresh Vintage By Lisa S showed us how to make faux caramel apples. Love this craft project!




Jennifer at Busy Being Jennifer shared a wonderful recipe for rotisserie chicken soup.




Marty at  A Stroll Thru Life put together a beautiful collection of easy and inexpensive DIY projects.




Crystal at Crystal & Co. shared some great Apple Butter Breakfast Recipes.




Karin at Karin's Kottage gave her basement a beautiful makeover.





Thank you again to all who took the time to participate.

I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 

When you link up, you are giving Our Home Away From Home blog permission to share any of your pictures as a feature on any social media outlets with due credit to you.

You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my Pinterest and Facebook page.

Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. 

HAVE FUN! 






You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

16 comments:

  1. Hello Maria, thanks so much for hosting! Hoping all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope is well with you Maria Elena.
    Thank you for hosting for us this week.
    Have a lovely week.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting and thanks a million for the feature. Such a thrill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another GREAT party - THANK YOU for hosting. I brought my CREAM OF CARROT FENNEL SOUP, BUFFALO MEATBALL SLIDERS AND SEA SALT & CARAMEL RICE KRISPY TREATS to the party. I hope you have a FANTASTIC week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting this week! I've shared #56, knowing the differences between Balms, Salves, & Butters. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for another great party! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter
    to be really something that I think I would never understand.

    It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I'm looking
    forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang
    of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's awesome in favor of me to have a web site, which is
    good designed for my experience. thanks admin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks , I have just been looking for info about this subject for a while and yours is
    the greatest I've discovered so far. However, what about the conclusion? Are you positive concerning the supply?

    ReplyDelete
  10. magnificent issues altogether, you simply gained a new reader.
    What would you recommend in regards to your put up that
    you made a few days ago? Any sure?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very good article. I absolutely appreciate this site.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Saved as a favorite, I really like your web site!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, i believe that i noticed you visited my website so i came to go back the
    favor?.I'm trying to find issues to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this
    website, and your views are good in support of new visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. After checking out a handful of the blog posts on your website, I honestly like your
    technique of writing a blog. I added it to my bookmark site
    list and will be checking back in the near future.
    Take a look at my web site as well and let me know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I couldn't resist commenting. Perfectly written!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...