Monday, September 17, 2018

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #275 & FEATURES


WELCOME EVERYONE!


Last week we had an amazing party!
It is easy to see Fall decor is in everyone's mind and we are all getting our homes ready for the new season.
If you need some inspiration, take a look at these beautiful posts.

I love the way Lori at Dining Delight always decorates her home for Fall. You just have to go see how beautifully she decorated her kitchen sideboard.


Brandy at Gluesticks showed us how to make a Halloween Lollipop Tree For Trick or Treaters.

Jeanie at Create & Babble created a very pretty Halloween Mantle.


Jessa at Sparkle Living shared a wonderful recipe for Oatmeal Cookie Latte.


Loni at Clearwater Cottage made a beautiful and easy to make Fall wreath.


Eileen at Just Measuring Up gave their mudroom a gorgeous makeover.



Thank you again to all who took the time to participate.
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 

When you link up, you are giving Our Home Away From Home blog permission to share any of your pictures 
as a feature on any social media outlets with due credit to you.
You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my Pinterest page.

Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. 


Have fun!




5 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting this lovely party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited when I was scrolling through your blog today and saw my wreath featured! Thank you so much, you made my day! :) ~Loni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Maria Elena for featuring my Traditional Fall Colours on my kitchen sideboard! Always a thrill to scroll through and see one of my posts highlighted and especially at your terrific weekly party. Thank you for hosting each week, I really appreciate all your efforts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...