Monday, April 8, 2013

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #5


WELCOME, WELCOME TO TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME!



I hope you had a great start of your week.

 Are you guys ready for this weeks party?

 You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking, DIY related 
or anything else that you are doing this week.
         

Rules are simple: 


-Link up anything you want to share with us.  


   -Please follow Our Home Away From Home.  

  -Please put a link or my party button on your post. 
  
  -No link parties or advertising, please.  

 
That's it!  

While you are here, I would love if you "Like" my Facebook page, but it is not mandatory.   
   
  Please, visit the person who linked before and after you,  that way everyone will get some visits. 

(Link will be live at 8:00pm Central time)
 


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by for a visit!
Have fun!


18 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting, Maria Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting a fantastic party! I'm so happy to be joining in! :)

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. All link up, Maria Elena. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting, Maris Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria Elena, I'm so happy for you that your party has been going so well. Thanks for hosting, looking forward to all of the new linkups!
    Tami @ Curb Alert!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting the party! Have a great week!

    Jennifer @ Decorated Chaos

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe this is your fifth party already, can you? Thanks, Maria. You're a great hostess!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joining in for the first time. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Muchas gracias por la invitación , me uniré a la otra
    cariños

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't have a post to add but I thought I'd stop by anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the invite to your party! I am now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All linked up. Thank you so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your party is becoming a big success. Congrats my friend! Happy to be joining today.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Maria Elena,
    Thank you for hosting this wonderful weekly party. Happy to be joining this week once again.
    Happy Tuesday.
    Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting! It's my very first visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting! Lots of good stuff here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...